Dropping off the radar

I seem to have dropped of the local blogging radar of late. The circuit seems a little rife with attitude at the moment and isn't the same one that I joined a couple of months ago. It's nice to have some of the more prolific writers back but it would be even nicer if everyone got along with each other better. Due to the increased level of writing I'm now only able to get around a few of them now. Especially seeing as I also have to continue the work on oonagi and the local original music scene in general. This also means alot of time spent on myspac. I sometimes feel like I need more than one kevin at a time to spread around the place and do everything that I want to do.

posted by SkinOfStars @ 5:27 pm,

4 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 8:45 pm, Blogger Yami Roojii said...

What's Oonagi?

 
At June 27, 2006 9:37 pm, Blogger Snailspace said...

It's a web site devoted to the local music scene.

I'v been a bit lax latley concentrating onna painting and having a bit of a hard time with the electronic gismo's
Still it's getting there.

 
At June 28, 2006 1:45 am, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

it's an eel soup.

 
At June 28, 2006 10:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a bit like channel surfing at the moment - you never know what's going to pop up. Shows that Thanet's not quite the dickweed place everyone seems to think it is, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home