Am I valid?

The straight answer is no, on this blog I'm not. I've been playing with the W3C's validator tool. Mainly for oonagi as it makes a difference to how high you appear on a search engines results (we call this Search Engine Optimisation, SEO). It's taken me a bit, but I've managed to make oonagi valid all bar one warning (though this isn't an error, so I'm still valid). My feed from Arts & Elbows. This is all down to the ampersand in his title. Still, I've asked him if he wouldn't mind terribly fixing it and then it'll be all good. On this blog I have 56 errors, maybe I'll sort it out when I have more time on my hands as it's good practice. I'm not as bad as Thanet Life though, with 443. It's no biggy and I'm not too worried, even the big guns don't bother. Today the BBC had 37 errors and yahoo have 253!

Snailpace asked that I post some instructions to turn comments in blogs on to help out The Angina Monologues, but it seems that in not getting help from us he's getting his friends daughter to visit. I wouldn't want to deprive the poor old boy of that pleasure as well as confusing him with my technobabble.

posted by SkinOfStars @ 9:13 pm,

2 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 10:35 pm, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

no worries, i've deleted your comment. no admin approvals here. for others reading, he'd included his email address and we don't want them hanging around do we.iy

 
At June 07, 2006 9:52 am, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Dear Mr Dusted,

I have no idea how I found my way here but I see you have mentioned me a few times, which is much appreciated.

We had to eat a lot of Spam when I was a nipper, and I'm still partial to the odd tin. The Spam's quite nice as well.

Yours sincerely,

Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home