About time for a blog post I guess. Not that I'm forcing myself, I just feel like these are now more letters home. Perhaps I will get more readers where I am, but with the million plus blogs that are available I hardly feel I have enough to say to go out looking for them.

I am now a student rep for my course. I put my name down to be a school rep, only five of us, but I lost in the election. It was hardly surprising though, seeing as I did zero campaigning. The person who won was the one who went round the blocks telling people that there was even an election on and should vote for them. I'm totally happy with the outcome, I have so much work to do and with all the extra events organising that I do for the SU bar I don't really have the time to take on extra responsibility.

I was shocked to see one of my current favourite bands, The Knife, played on the TV tonight, all be it in the background of some drama scene. I know not what programme it was, I don't even have a TV myself, just it was on in the pub. Funnily enough, most of you will know the band, all be it indirectly. The sony bravia advert with the bouncing balls had music from Jose Gonzales. Well, that was actually a cover of The Knife. I'm happy to say that I went down to London the other week to seem. I got soooo excited and had so much fun I was jumping around for ages after :)

Anyway, here is Heartbeats by The Knife for all to enjoy (updated to better sound quality):

posted by SkinOfStars @ 11:20 pm,

4 Comments:

At November 02, 2006 9:06 am, Blogger Little Weed said...

I surprised myself, I quite liked liked that.

 
At November 03, 2006 11:44 am, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Nice tune, kool vid.

 
At November 03, 2006 2:39 pm, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

Kool with a 'K'?! I wouldn't believe for a moment that your a youngster now! ;)

I have found a better quality sound of the vid on youtube so I may update it.

 
At November 04, 2006 9:57 am, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Sorry, meant to say 'wicked'. No, that's not right. How about 'mega'? No, too 80s.

I know, the French have a good one: 'Hypercool'! Now do you believe I'm 12???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home