Cripes, I almost forgot. Blog my day.

Today I had a lecture in Structured Programming. We examined the use of FOR, WHILE and REPEAT loops in the pascal language. Not very exciting really, but it was a step in learning.

I had a problem with my bus on the way home, we have alot of bus problems here. They are normally several hours late and have a tendency to make you miss lectures (unless your determined like me and arrive hours early). Today though I was waiting to get on my bus home when I turned to speak to a fella next to me. I turned back to see the doors closing. I taped the door and the driver just waved at me and drove off! Talk about adding insult to injury!

Otherwise, I ran around for the evening collecting names for tomorrows pool comp in the SU bar. Since I organised it I'm going to take on the role of referee. I hope to get some white gloves and a bow tie. ^_^

posted by SkinOfStars @ 11:52 pm,

4 Comments:

At October 21, 2006 1:23 pm, Blogger Anonymous said...

You got in there with seconds to spare on National Blog Day. Not bad for a stood!
Regarding your bus driver, I recommend that you write to your local MP and, maybe, organise some kind of a rally outside Parliament.
Alternatively, you could just accept that they (and taxi drivers) are the lowest forms of life who do that kind of thing in an attempt to drag normal people down to their own sad level of existance, and move on with your life.

 
At October 23, 2006 12:38 am, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

alas, plan b seems to be the the path i have taken

 
At October 26, 2006 9:53 pm, Blogger Snailspace said...

Public transport is the pits.
I'd rather slide, I mean walk

 
At November 01, 2006 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i did something similar on my sinclair specturm, dont use buses get a car or at the very least a bicycle until such time as you can afford a car.

Christ some bloody pool match you hav'nt posted since october 17, if you have yet to sober up you may have a problem

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home