Cripes, I almost forgot. Blog my day.

Today I had a lecture in Structured Programming. We examined the use of FOR, WHILE and REPEAT loops in the pascal language. Not very exciting really, but it was a step in learning.

I had a problem with my bus on the way home, we have alot of bus problems here. They are normally several hours late and have a tendency to make you miss lectures (unless your determined like me and arrive hours early). Today though I was waiting to get on my bus home when I turned to speak to a fella next to me. I turned back to see the doors closing. I taped the door and the driver just waved at me and drove off! Talk about adding insult to injury!

Otherwise, I ran around for the evening collecting names for tomorrows pool comp in the SU bar. Since I organised it I'm going to take on the role of referee. I hope to get some white gloves and a bow tie. ^_^

posted by SkinOfStars @ 11:52 pm,

3 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 12:38 am, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

alas, plan b seems to be the the path i have taken

 
At October 26, 2006 9:53 pm, Blogger Snailspace said...

Public transport is the pits.
I'd rather slide, I mean walk

 
At November 01, 2006 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i did something similar on my sinclair specturm, dont use buses get a car or at the very least a bicycle until such time as you can afford a car.

Christ some bloody pool match you hav'nt posted since october 17, if you have yet to sober up you may have a problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home