Is there a point to blogging? I think there is perhaps even a beauty to it. It is an opportunity to express yourself with added bonus that people may actually hear your words. It makes such a difference to ranting to your walls, which instantly absorb and forget. The words hang in the air for others to view for months, or even years down the line. Though you can be sure that you are only remember you by the last thing you utter. I remember posting a youtube of myself doing diablo work on here and one of the comments I recieved was the statment 'not sure if your into girls or boys' (I paraphrase), yet only a couple of posts earlier I was talking about my g/f (girlfriend in J17 talk). Its like the classic, people replying to forum threads with the words 'I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing, so I just read the last post'.

None the less, blogging is a very personal and in its own way very satisfying thing. You say what you want to get of your chest and damn the rest. I type because it makes me happy, not because it make you happy.

posted by SkinOfStars @ 11:36 pm,

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2006 7:41 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

I agree, Dusty old sport. When I started this lark, I was really doing it for my own amusement. Later, after people started commenting, it also became a way of meeting like-minded souls. But the essence of it for me is to just get things off my chest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home