This week has been damn crazy. I seem to be missing loads of messages by leaving the msnm on, so if I've missed you, I'm sorry. I'm having to follow two programmes doing the combined, so when I see the guys from the comp soc, I don't know as I'm mainly based in Harcourt. I'll have to just leave notes on the wiki or something for now.

So far as the Thanet crew goes, I guess its time I was removed from the Thanet Blog List. Hopefully whoever runs that will note this, as well as the guys who are commenting themselves in on the primary listing post.

Get back soon I hope.
Kevin

posted by SkinOfStars @ 3:18 am,

2 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 10:16 pm, Blogger thanetbloglist said...

All done... Nice to see you've been watching.

 
At September 25, 2006 8:37 pm, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

hehe, thats kinda surreal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home