Some fun stuff on the net

I've been with the girlfriend for the past few days and we've been looking around at some fun stuff on the net. We started with something a friend of mine from college told me about called Hard Gay from Japan. Here is a YouTube link (I won't embed it, though you can do that with anything from YouTube). It's pretty crazy what they can get away with over there. Hoooo!

From that I took her to some old classics that everyone should check out at some point. Many of these are flash, but you'll get the links at each site if your missing the nessecary flash plugin.

badger badger badger - One very addictive song, part of the weebles collection.
angry alien - Bunnies re-enact films in thirty seconds.
salad fingers - Disturbed cartoon series.
rather good - Rather good videos

Thats about as much as we got through as I've got her addicted to myspace now and she has to make regular checks on that. Anyhows, I've gotta roll as I've revision to do.

posted by SkinOfStars @ 1:30 pm,

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2006 5:03 pm, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

if you liked that, try the TOMY Hard Gay in the related videos section (pts 1&2). You'll be stunned how much the man can get away with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home