Please come back, all is forgiven.

Eastcliff seems to have sunk into silence. His blog is now sub-titled 'Closed due to unexplained fire'.
The blog comments have been turned off. The word on the circuit is that he's thrown in the towel. This is a dispointing outcome to the furore over over the last week or so. Eastcliff has inspired many new bloggers, including me. His blog provided a central point for these new bloggers and frankly the much needed comical relief from all the dull bloggists, again including me. I wonder how well this new breed would do without that. Lets hope this is only a temporary haetus and we can get back on with the serious buisness of ridiculing Thanet.


On that note, I'll introduce a new blogger who is probably the youngest yet at 17.
margatedobson.blogspot.com

posted by SkinOfStars @ 5:29 pm,

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 10:07 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Lord, does that make me a Hitchhiker's fan? And I'm Cliff Richard? No wonder I've shot myself.

 
At May 24, 2006 7:47 am, Blogger Nethercourt said...

ECR assasinated? I DON'T BELEEEVE IT!!

I leave you alone for ten minutes... (OK...a few days..) and mayhem in the playground!

Hope everyone's tender feeling's get better soon...:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home