Who is Eastcliff Richard?

Been working and drinking at the pub today where I found myself in a conversation with none other than Eddie Gadd of Gadds brewery, Ramsgate. The hot topic of conversation... Who is Eastcliff Richard? Apparently the local loo roll known as Thanet Times has been asking the very same question. I was and am certainly interested to know who he is, but not at the risk of his blog. Eastcliff brings up some very good points in some funny ways and I'd hate to see trash like the Thanet Times discover who he was and get one over on him. So I will suppress my curiosity and applaud his anonymity.

posted by SkinOfStars @ 8:08 pm,

5 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 11:40 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

They'll never take me alive!

BTW, give my regards to Eddie next time you see him.

 
At May 17, 2006 1:12 pm, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

Cripes, both Richard and the Raider are here! Where do I hide?

 
At May 17, 2006 1:41 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

There is no hiding plaice from Ram Skate.

 
At May 17, 2006 4:53 pm, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

I believe skate is a fish that you just find everywhere

 
At May 17, 2006 8:12 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

What a load of haddocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home