First Saturday

It's the first Saturday. Infact, the first day of a new blog. I'm sure there are 1million and 1 other blogs like it, but I want my own. I think that's the whole point. To get lost in the sea of people shouting.

I've been reading blogs for a good while now. I have some favorites. EastcliffRichard, Arts and Elbows, that sort of thing. I already have my own website called oonagi thats been going for about six years. That's kinda blogish, but is tailored for a specific topic; rock in Thanet. So I can't really say whatever I want about whatever I want there.

I'm not really a diary kinda person, but I do have stuff I want to write. So here is where it will be. If a topic is relevant, I will post it elsewhere too, but this is really for me at the moment. :)

posted by SkinOfStars @ 3:20 pm,

3 Comments:

At May 14, 2006 9:54 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Hope you don't mind me being your first lurker! And thanks for the mensh!

 
At May 15, 2006 1:04 am, Blogger SkinOfStars said...

bless you richard, your welcome here whenever you want. your blog rules, so i'm happy to mention it.

 
At May 15, 2006 9:41 am, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Awww, shucks, I'm blushing now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home